Challenge: 8 km, 40+ obstacles
Date: Apr 9th, 2017
Venue: Prima Avenue, Cyberjaya
Difficulty of course: The mad level
Avg. finish time: 3 hours
Fastest finish time: 2 hours
* Price shown exclusive of 6% GST
* Discounted price and 6% GST will be reflect at checkout page
* Bundle price valid for registration of minimum 3 warriors at one go
** Student Pass required valid student identity card to be present during event day. Failing which the participant will be disqualified
You can join either join as lone warrior or in a team.
No limit to number of team members.
Form as large to make it a giant warrior!
To add member in your team, just enter the same Group Name in your next registration.
Bundle price only as discounted rate for registration of 3 warriors and above at once. Additional team member registration with less than 3 at once is not entitled for the discounted rate.
Members in the same team will be arrange to the same wave off time.
1. Select number of ticket
2. Fill in information of each warrior
3. Click the “Add to cart” button
4. Fill in billing details (Ensure the email address is correct, a copy of the registration confirmation email will be send to this email)
5. Select payment method and proceed to make payment
6. Check your email for registration confirmation email after payment successful
7. To add more group member, register by filling in with the same Group Name
8. Complete the challenges on the event day and receive the finisher t-shirt and medal at the finish line!
For credit card / debit card option, kindly select PayPal for payment.
For online bank transfer option, kindly select MOLPay for payment.
Gloves and sports attire.
Free entry for friends and family of the warriors to show their support and witness the moment of your glory! Access to route will be limited.
Showers, toilets and baggage drop area will be available.
Location: Prima 11, Cyberjaya (Landmark: Burger King Cyberjaya)
Parking: Park and Ride Cyberjaya
Registration Time: 1 hour before your official wave time
Verification Required: IC / Passport (Photocopy acceptable)
Indemnity Form: Download here or get at dedicated area during event (Fill in before heading to the registration counter)
Groups: Get a representative to bring all the signed indemnity forms and IC / Passport to check-in at registration counter
Baggage drop: Available. Keep the small items such as car keys and mobile phones in a bag before you drop your bag.
Other: MyNEWS mobile truck and food stalls are available